All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe U.S.S Nimitz survivors have made a floating fortress to survive the onslaught of the walking dead. But as their safe haven is besieged by vicious marauders and terrifying Hobgoblins, they come up against the most deadly obstacle they've faced yet, one they have chance of defeating - the cruel whims of nature itself. A wonderfully terrifying cross between The Walking Dead and Pirates of the Caribbean, Crossbones is bound to thrill horror fans.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Campbell, author of the Omega Days novels, including Omega Days, Ship of the Dead, and Drifters, was born in Chicago and attended college in North Carolina and New York. His short fiction has appeared in numerous anthologies, literary magazines, and e-zines, as well as in two of the author s own collections. He lives with his family in the New York area, where he is at work on his next novel.
- Author(s)John L. Campbell
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight323 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.