All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrossbow Isle - Crossroads Part 1 Whilst Yaara Heru en' Thaurer was pleased with his achievements and with the mock chase of Torgos/Tokolosh he had vented some steam of his wrath, the defenders of the Bright Side counselled in Yamen' Grotha Naugrim, the realm of the Pjodroerir about the war that was inevitably drawing closer with every passing hour. It had become all too clear that the Ruler of the Worlds Below had to act w to protect his interests that he had gained about four thousand odd years ago. How this world would be if he succeeded and how it could turn out if he failed himself? Questions that burned in the minds of many and the answers were all too clear. Nothing could be more devastating or elating then the controversial developments that depended on the fickle fate of the future. As Yaara Heru en' Thaurer made his first move, he almost had won the war without as much as a battle but thanks to the inventiveness of the Trinity, it could be defused and had honed the senses of all those who were targeted in this war that this time would affect anyone on Crossbow Isle and subsequently this world. However, as hoped, Yaara Heru en' Thaurer became t aware of the outcome of his move and launched a second attack to probe if the White Power Beings were still around. Thanks to Rasmus's inventive move that had literally 'squished' his elite troops ere they became aware what was happening, Yaara Heru en' Thaurer snapped out of his mind and spread his attacks to all his targets from Yamen' Grotha Naugrim to Caradoc Castle and down to Willowbee. The fighting was severe and especially one move had tested everyone to the brink of mental endurance and had almost succeeded. Never-ending streams of the most vicious creatures were vomited from the worlds below and if t for the much unexpected appearance of allies where one had hoped to find any, Yaara Heru en' Thaurer would have drowned the world above with the bodies of his slain troops, but even that assault was ended in a way that the Ruler of the Worlds Below had surely t had in his reckoning. Comprehending w that he had to engage different tactics, he deployed his own cruel invention onto the worlds above, which would surely have succeeded if t for the intervention of the beings behind the Palantir and instead of eradicating all life on Crossbow Isle as planned; it turned out to be the beginning of his own downfall. Meanwhile, the forces he had deployed to eradicate the elves and people on Ai Seler' en' Tolea'Fuin began to attack the island quite unconventionally by paving the way for their successors with their own mutilated bodies. Now Crossbow Isle was burning on all corners and Yaara Heru en' Thaurer's victory seemed to be as inevitable as the entire war had been. However, sometimes, it is the small things that can lead to defeat and even Yaara Heru en' Thaurer had to learn that overconfidence often turns out to be the stumble stone for arrogant minds.
- Author BiographyIrefenia Salgonda; Very early had Irefenia developed a passion for writing. Her essays and short stories were circulated amongst friends, later she wrote longer stories but never considered publishing any of them. Once she had met Elensaar Gelindor, she accompanied him on journeys around the world, which allowed her to outlive her passion and fascination for ancient cultures, their history, and mythology, on four continents. During that time, she studied the English language and mastered as foreign-language correspondent with distinction. Especially during the time of travelling, she had extensively pursued her writing passion; therefore, it was not much of a surprise as she presented the first draft chapters of Ithilhin - Moonchild to her partner. Fascinated by the fantastic option to cast their long hedged notions into a breathtaking tale, they developed the idea to Crossbow Isle, - but this time with aim of publishing it. Elensaar Gelindor... ...had always a passion for music, art, and technology, a combination that led him all his life to the most unusual places and events. However, as restlessness might have lain in his blood, he followed the example of one of his grandfather's, - who had migrated in the early years of his life to China, - so eventually, he took up an assignment that led him to West-Africa, where he worked for several years. Once he had met Irefenia, for many years they both traveled around the globe in pursuit of business and lastly settled in Malaysia. After a turbulent time that saw the introduction of new and unusual businesses, they moved to Borneo, where Irefenia developed the first draft chapters of Ithilhin - Moonchild. From that point onwards, they both worked out the story's plot and its central theme. Lastly, Elensaar decided to author Irefenia's red-line-script into the version of this book.
- Author(s)Elensaar Gelindor,Irefenia Salgonda
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.