All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBernard Crick's mastery of the political essay is matched by few, if any, modern political writers. This new collection demonstrates the wide range of his writing with characteristically bold, argumentative and witty pieces on British identity, on the Northern Irish peace process, on New Labour, on Shaw, Berlin, Laski and Arendt, and on the present state of political writing. It will enlighten, provoke and amuse readers keen to engage with political ideas and arguments current at the turn of the millennium.
- Author BiographySir Bernard Crick was Emeritus Professor of Politics at Birkbeck College London and Honorary Fellow in Politics at the University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Author(s)Sir Bernard Crick
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHistory and Politics of the 20th Century: Bloomsbury Academic
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.