All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople cross in and out of situations, emotions, and the lives of others through fate or planning. The characters in this book cross physical, mental, and emotional boundaries that confirm the premise: Everything happens for a reason. Set in the Adirondacks and Niagara Falls of today, worlds collide and mesh, childhood friends lose incence through fate and folly.
- Author BiographyA retired teacher from Western New York, Pat was introduced to the beauty of the Adirondacks by her husband, Patrick. In the stillness of its mountains, a story was formed about people who had to leave the pristine forests for practical or emotional reasons. Driving home on the NYS Thruway, this story was developed over a number of years, set in Niagara Falls, the Adirondacks, and Western New York. The author's characters have lives that clash, intersect, and connect, creating an interesting story of how we all must compromise if we wish to grow.
- Author(s)Patricia Ann Butler
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.