Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionCrossing the Chemo Room, Book One of the nfiction trilogy Survival Stories, tells the true tale of Lonna Lisa Williams' battle with cancer. After enduring a tragic childhood, early motherhood, and divorce to a Navy pilot, Lonna met her second husband at the university where she got her Master's degree in English. They married and had a daughter. When she was pregnant with their second child, Lonna ticed that something was wrong, and soon after Jonathan was born, she discovered she had cancer. Walk with Lonna as she takes you through the physical and emotional challenges of surgery, chemotherapy, and recovery. Meet the other patients, health workers, and friends who helped Lonna along this path. Discover how Christ's resurrection power strengthened Lonna to write about miscarriages and wildfires in I Saw You in the Moon. Journey across the landscapes of New Zealand, Russia, and Turkey in Lonna's third book, Fire and Ice, as she survives the loss of her California life and family but rises like a phoenix to teach English overseas.
- Author BiographyLonna Lisa Williams has been writing since she was four years old, after her father died, when her mother collected the poems she spoke. In love with words, Lonna wrote childhood stories and plays, eventually publishing novels. Like a Tree Planted is science fiction, and Selah of the Summit is fantasy. Crossing the Chemo Room, I Saw You in the Moon, and Fire and Ice tell her true Survival Stories. She got her Master's degree in English at San Diego State University and has published poems, essays, and articles in various magazines and newspapers. A journalist and photographer, Lonna enjoys making Youtube videos (LonnaLisaWilliams' Channel). She posts new photos and writing on Facebook and her website, www.lonnawilliams.com. After losing her childhood family, surviving cancer, almost dying in a car accident, and watching her family and life in California burn up after a bitter divorce, Lonna found a new life teaching English overseas. Her four children live in California, and she visits them when she can. Her motto is that Christ's light can shine in the darkest places, and that after death comes resurrection.
- Author(s)Lonna Lisa Williams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.