All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAmbassador John H. Holdridge provides a fascinating insider's account of the complex and often arduous process of rmalizing diplomatic relations between the United States and the People's Republic of China after three decades of mutual hostility. More than a memoir, Crossing the Divide illuminates the broad sweep of U.S.-China relations after World War II.
- Author BiographyDuring his distinguished diplomatic career, John H. Holdridge was Henry Kissinger's senior staff member for East Asia at the National Security Council (1969-1972), deputy chief of the U.S. Liaison Office in Beijing (1973-1975), ambassador to Singapore (1975-1978), national intelligence officer for East Asia and the Pacific (1979-1981), assistant secretary of state for East Asia and the Pacific (1981-1983), and ambassador to Indonesia (1983-1986). He has been a consultant and writer since his retirement in 1986.
- Author(s)John H. Holdridge
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteports.
- Weight494 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.