All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNick Geddes's life is a mess. His sister's boyfriend was killed in a school stabbing. His grandmother is decending into a world of her own, his mother has a 'god-slot' on local radio, and his father is drinking way too much. But that is thing, because he is also crazy in love with Orla, the sister of the boy who has been killed, and she blames Nick! How can Nick make sense of this chaos, and look after his sister, and hopefully get lucky with Orla?
- Author BiographyGillian Philip is an exciting new talent with a real ear for contemporary life, as showcased in her first novel for Bloomsbury Crossing the Line. Gillian lives in Elgin in the north of Scotland.
- PrizesShortlisted for Royal Mail Awards for Scottish Children's Books: Older Readers 12-16 2010.
- Author(s)Gillian Philip
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.