All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn Crossover Fiction, Sandra L. Beckett explores the global trend of crossover literature and explains how it is transforming literary cans, concepts of readership, the status of authors, the publishing industry, and bookselling practices. This study will have significant relevance across disciplines, as scholars in literary studies, media and cultural studies, visual arts, education, psychology, and sociology examine the increasingly blurred borderlines between adults and young people in contemporary society, tably with regard to their consumption of popular culture.
- Author BiographySandra L. Beckett is Professor of French at Brock University. She is the author of Red Riding Hood for All Ages: A Fairy Tale Icon in Cross-Cultural Contexts (forthcoming), Recycling Red Riding Hood, and De grands romanciers ecrivent pour les enfants. She is the editor of Transcending Boundaries: Writing for a Dual Audience of Children and Adults and Reflections of Change: Children's Literature Since 1945, and the co-editor of Beyond Babar: The European Tradition in Children's Literature.
- Author(s)Sandra L. Beckett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleChildren's Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.