All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionAn aging country star with a serial killer in his entourage. A mysterious drifter with the Blues in his heart and the road for his home. A beautiful Irish girl bent on revenge. A modern Noir thriller ...Kane is a drifter, a musician with the Blues in his heart and the road for his home. Maeve is tattooed and dreadlocked, a beautiful Irish girl steeling herself for revenge. The night they meet, Kane takes a stand that pulls him into the orbit of wealthy and perverse has-been country star Boogie Jack Terrabonne, the band of thugs Terrabonne calls an entourage and their murderous and terrifying leader, Harlan Winters. Trying to save Maeve from herself may cost she and Kane both their lives ...Crossroad Blues is a thriller set in the Otago region of New Zealand. It's a story of sex and violence and revenge, backpackers and drifters and living the Blues.
- Author BiographyTattooed, pierced and dreadlocked, Steve Malley is a writer, graphic novelist and professional artist. He is an American expatriate currently living in New Zealand and, once upon a time, a bit of a scrapper...
- Author(s)Steve Malley
- Date of Publication20/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.