All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrossroads of Life is a message to teens and young adults, based on life as a universal cycle and phase that every person experience in their life, for being first conceived and growing from a seed to a fetus before birth is the first sign of life for us all. Death the last of the four cycles gives a few highlights of the most important choices that was made in that person's lifetime. And so if we have a clear view of where these roads can lead at and early age we will be more apt to watch our directions more closely. This is a time to be thinking about what direction each of us will from this day travel.
- Author(s)Almeta Turner
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight117 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.