All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSolvers can begin their cranium-crushing crossword journey with this collection by legendary constructor Bob Klahn. It tests their wits with everything from trivia teasers to witty wordplay.
- Author BiographyBob Klahn is known in the crossword world as a master puzzle maker whose clues are especially vibrant and tricky. Klahn attended Phillips Academy in Andover, and majored in mathematics at Princeton. That's when his 41-year career in IT began, and along the way he cofounded CrosSynergy, a syndicated peer-reviewed crossword company.
- Author(s)Bob Klahn
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- Series TitleAbsolutely Nasty Crosswords
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date20/04/2015
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.