All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrowd Funding by business-funding expert and business angel Modwenna Rees-Mogg is the first book to get to the heart of this exciting and fast-moving new business phemen. Discover how to raise capital and investment for your business, project or idea in the way that works best for you. Modwenna has talked to scores of people at the cutting edge of this new way of doing business - investors, entrepreneurs, fundraisers and founders of crowdfunding sites, those who have got it spectacularly right as well as spectacularly wrong. Crowd Funding explores:* The different types of crowdfunding* What the crowd likes to fund* How to persuade the crowd to invest in you* What happens once you've got venture capital* How to invest as part of the crowd* The perils of using crowdfunding as a fundraiser and as an investor Crowd Funding includes inspiring stories of people who have abandoned banks as investment sources, profiles of global crowd funding sites such as Kickstarter, and real-life examples of how to get what you want. It's the only book on the subject to be crowd researched! Modwenna Rees-Mogg is the founder and CEO of www.angelnews.co.uk - the leading news web site for the private investor community. She is a private investor herself and has spent over ten years working closely with investors and entrepreneurs. She is also the author of Dragons or Angels? published by Crimson. She has over 1,800 followers on Twitter: @modwenna.
- Author BiographyModwenna Rees-Mogg is the founder and CEO of www.angelnews.co.uk which is the leading news web site for the private investor community. She is a private investor herself and has spent over ten years working closely with investors and entrepreneurs. She is also the author of Dragons or Angels? published by Crimson. She has over 1,800 followers on Twitter: @modwenna.
- Author(s)Modwenna Rees-Mogg
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrimson Publishing
- Weight331 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.