All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrowdfunding's time has arrived! Through the power of the Internet, it represents one of the most exhilarating ways to raise investment funds for your dream project. It enables you to get exposure in the public domain and can mean a seal of approval being given to your ideas by the masses. Developed from crowdsourcing - where people get together to generate ideas and solve problems - crowdfunding is an extension of this, only w the crowd add money (funding) to a project. It offers investment solutions to project needs in all sorts of fields, from apps to zoos. This book provides unrivalled explanations and frameworks to help any entrepreneur or business to prepare and execute a successful crowdfunding campaign and raise the capital they need. It contains expert insights and advice from the major players in the sector, including the leading crowdfunding sites, on how success can be achieved.
- Author BiographyChris Buckingham is a researcher in crowdfunding and is the founder of Minivation, a leading consultancy that advises entrepreneurs on crowdfunding campaigns.
- Author(s)Christopher Buckingham
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.