Crowdsourced Performance Review: How to Use the Power of Social Recognition to Transform Employee Performance by Eric Mosley (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.32Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for The Crowdsourced Performance Review: Take advantage of the techlogy and data available to you and turn the dreaded performance review into a powerful force for decision-making and culture-building by using the methods outlined in this clear and clever guide. (Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell Is Human and Drive). Social techlogies aren't just changing how people interact, they're fundamentally changing how businesses must engage with people inside and outside their organization. In The Crowdsourced Performance Review, Mosley shows HR and business leaders why a 'groundswell' approach for employee recognition is the key to driving better employee performance. This is one of the most invative enterprise uses of crowdsourcing I've seen. (Charlene Li, founder of Altimeter Group, author of Open Leadership, and coauthor of Groundswell). In what is easily the most comprehensive and provocative Globoforce book to date, Mosley lays out a clear vision for how modern recognition systems can be integrated with performance management. This is one of the most interesting, invative, and potentially important new approaches to performance management that I have seen in many years of working on this topic. (Gerald Ledford, Senior Research Scientist, Center for Effective Organizations, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California). The Crowdsourced Performance Review should be at the top of every HR professional's reading list. It shows convincingly why the traditional performance review doesn't work and how social recognition is the key to a performance system that actually makes an impact. (Kevin Kruse, Forbes Leadership columnist and bestselling author of Employee Engagement 2.0). As a pioneer in multirater feedback, I love Eric's new application! Social media comes to visit the performance appraisal. Many minds can be better than one! Read this and find out how. (Marshall Goldsmith, author of New York Times bestsellers MOJO and What Got You Here Won't Get You There). Fix the Performance Review with the Wisdom of Crowds! Today's most successful companies are transforming their predictable one-way review processes into dynamic, collaborative systems that apply the latest social techlogies. Instead of a one-time annual evaluation of performance, managers and employees receive collective feedback from everyone across their company. It's all achieved through crowdsourcing, and it generates more accurate, actionable results than traditional methods. With The Crowdsourced Performance Review, you'll create a review system that gathers the feedback of many, so you can make better, more informed decisions. And this new model is simpler than you think. It's based on three invations: Crowdsourcing: Applying the same techniques that companies like Apple, Angie's List, and Zagat use to inform customers, you can gather the same kind of data to inform managers; Social Media Techlogies: The most revolutionary communication tools since the telephone, these techlogies have singlehandedly created a new language of business; and Organizational Culture: When managed well, it's one of the most effective tools for building and maintaining a competitive advantage. These three assets come together for the purpose of evaluating performance in the practice of social recognition - a system in which all employees recognize each other's great work on a daily basis. Social recognition creates engagement, energy, and even happiness in a company - leading to the ultimate goal of a Positivity-Dominated Workplace.
- Author BiographyERIC MOSLEY cofounded Globoforce in 1999 with the goal of reinventing the employee recognition industry for the global, multicultural, multigenerational organizations of the twenty-first century. As CEO, he has led Globoforce to its place as a leading provider of social recognition solutions, redefining how companies understand, manage, and motivate their employees.
- Author(s)Eric Mosley
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight534 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.