All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHold anyone accountable. Master performance discussions. Get Results. Broken promises, missed deadlines, poor behavior - they don't just make others' lives miserable; they can sap up to 50 percent of organizational performance and account for the vast majority of divorces. Crucial Accountability offers the tools for improving relationships in the workplace and in life and for resolving all these problems - permanently. Praise For Crucial Accountability: Revolutionary ideas ...opportunities for breakthrough... (Stephen R. Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People). Unleash the true potential of a relationship or organization and move it to the next level. (Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager). The most recommended and most effective resource in my library. (Stacey Allerton Firth, Vice President, Human Resources, Ford of Canada). Brilliant strategies for those difficult discussions at home and in the workplace. (Soledad O'Brien, CNN news anchor and producer). This book is the real deal...Read it, underline it, learn from it. It's a gem. (Mike Murray, VP Human Resources and Administration (retired), Microsoft).
- Author BiographyKerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, David Maxfield, Ron McMillan, and Al Switzler are the leaders of VitalSmarts, an innovator in best-practices training products and services. The authors have taught millions of people worldwide and have worked with more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit www.vitalsmarts.com.
- Author(s)Al Switzler,David Maxfield,Joseph Grenny,Kerry Patterson,Ron McMillan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight392 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.