All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrucial Readings in Functional Grammar is an invaluable resource to anyone working in Functional Grammar, student and scholar alike. It contains important articles that have led to new avenues of research in the theory beyond Dik's two-volume Functional Grammar (1997), each concluded with a short paragraph with suggestions for further research. The book also contains an introduction to current Functional Grammar theory by the editors. Crucial Readings is unique in bringing together in one volume the various ideas that complement Dik's canical presentation of the theory. Key features: Leading scholars examine major topics of Functional Grammar. A comprehensive review of Functional Grammar publications. Useful suggestions for further research.
- Author BiographyMatthew Anstey, Charles Sturt University, Canberra, Australia & Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; J. Lachlan Mackenzie, Lisbon, Portugal.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- Series TitleFunctional Grammar Series [Fgs]
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 26
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Out-of-print date24/05/2013
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 22 schw.-w. Abb., 3 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight568 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJ. Lachlan Mackenzie,Matthew P. Anstey
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.