All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States is sitting on the brink of total ecomic collapse. A major energy shortage has crippled the ecomy. Unemployment and inflation are spiraling out of control. The media is focused on America's impending fall, and a growing state of panic is taking over the country. Unwilling to let the nation decline without a fight, the president has initiated a bold plan to build a major new oil and gas refinery. The new program becomes the beacon of hope for the country-and the target of destruction by America's most deeply rooted enemies, who will go to any lengths to make sure it fails. Brian Larson has worked this whole career to get to this moment: the moment when he would take control over the most powerful oil company in the world. But Brian's hopes and dreams are shattered when the outgoing company president sabotages Brian's advancement, leaving him unemployed for the first time in his career. With family and few friends, Brian feels lost-until he suddenly finds himself selected to lead the building of the new government refinery. Brian must lead a team of the world's experts in building the refinery-a project that would typically take seven years-in nine months. Brian is reenergized by his key role in saving the country's ecomy. But will his renewed career and a team of world class engineers be eugh to save America from imminent decline?
- Author(s)Joel Albert
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.