All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeminism, our official gender ideology, masquerades as 'women's rights'. In fact, feminism is a cruel hoax, telling women their natural biological instincts are 'socially constructed' to oppress them. Feminism is elite social engineering designed to neuter both sexes, making women less fit for marriage and motherhood, and men unable to sacrifice for family. The Rockefellers and Rothschilds created feminism to poison male-female relations (divide and conquer.) Their objective is totalitarian world government. Why? Central bankers create money out of thing and think they are God. This book shows the connection between feminism, Communism and 9-11. It examines male-female relations and how to take back our heterosexuality.
- Author BiographyHenry Makow (born November 12, 1949) is a Canadian conspiracy theorist, author, columnist, and inventor of the board game Scruples. Makow was born in Zurich, Switzerland. As an infant, he moved with his family to Canada, settling in Ottawa. At the age of 11, he began to write the syndicated advice-to-parents column Ask Henry, which ran in 50 newspapers in the early 1960s and was published in book form in 1962. He appeared as a guest on What's My Line? and stumped the panel.
- Author(s)Henry Makow
- PublisherSilas Green
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWinnipeg
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSilas Green
- Out-of-print date18/05/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.