All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasingly, cruise operators are utilising information and communication techlogies (ICTs) to improve service-effectiveness and process efficiency, both on- and off-board. Therefore, it is worth initiating a discussion on the potential and challenges ICTs entail for both cruise operators' back-offices and for cruisers' consumption experiences. This book documents the proceedings of the 1st e-Cruising Conference (Bremerhaven, Germany), which was aimed at discussing the possibilities and applicability of ICTs and mobile services in various aspects of cruise operations. Following a rigorous double-blind review, the best papers were chosen to be incorporated in this volume.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Alexis Papathanassis specialises on Cruise Management and e-Tourism at the Bremerhaven University of Applied Sciences. Prof. Dr. Michael Breitner leads the Institute of Wirtschaftsinformatik at the Leibniz Universitat Hannover (LUH). Prof. Dr. Cornelia Schoen specialises on Operations Research and Revenue Management at the GISMA Business School / LUH. Dipl.-Ok. Nadine Guhr works as a scientific assistant for the Institute of Wirtschaftsinformatik at the LUH.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication29/10/2011
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight344 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlexis Papathanassis,Cornelia Schoen,Michael Breitner
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.