All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Cobb Island to St. George Island and every bay and river in between, across to Coles Point and south to Seaside View, the crabhouses and restaurants along the Potomac offer great meals. For those who wish to travel by boat or by land, herein are a few tips and for those who wish to cook their own seafood delicacies at home, inside are many great recipes. How to prepare Southern Maryland Stuffed Ham is also on the menu!
- Author BiographyRossignol has appeared on dozens ships in the Pacific, Atlantic and Caribbean discussing the stories of the heroes of the Titanic, the explorations of the new world voyagers, the Bermuda Triangle, the history of piracy and other maritime history topics. Rossignol regularly appears at the Titanic Museum Attractions in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and Branson, Missouri for book signings and to talk with visitors about the RMS Titanic. He has appeared on Good Morning America, ABC 20/20; ABC World News Tonight and in a currently running production of Discovery Channel Investigation Motives & Murders Series, A Body in the Bay. News coverage of Rossignol's landmark civil rights case, represented by Levine Sullivan Koch & Schulz re: United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals Rossignol v Voorhaar, 2003, included articles in most major news outlets, as well as a column by syndicated columnists James J. Kilpatrick. The story of the St. Mary's Today newspaper is now available in ebook and paperback: The Story of THE RAG! The book includes nearly 200 editorial cartoons that appeared over the years. A strong highway safety advocate, Rossignol also publishes the DWIHitParade.com which focuses on impaired driving and the monthly publication, The Chesapeake Today. News coverage of Rossignol's DWIHitParade won an Emmy in 2012 for WJLA reporter Jay Korff and coverage of the St. Mary's Today newspaper by WUSA reporter Bruce Leshan was awarded an Emmy in 2000.
- Author(s)Ken Rossignol
- Date of Publication18/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date16/01/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $23.33Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.