All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a major new talent in food writing, from the publishers of Nigella Lawson: Great British Bake Off finalist, Guardian and Elle columnist, Ruby Tandoh. A joyful, passionate baking book that focuses on flavour, t frippery, and rediscovers the simple pleasures of baking. Crumb is about flavour, first and foremost - a celebration of the simple joy of baking. Ruby's recipes delight in new tastes and combinations, as well as the rediscovery of old favourites, to create food that is exciting without ceremony or pretence. In a delicious blend of practicality and creativity, Ruby encourages vices and seasoned bakers alike to roll up their sleeves and bake - even if they don't have the proper equipment or kw-how. From Lemon & Marzipan Cupcakes and Rye Caraway Bagels, Rose & Burnt Honey Florentines, Croissants and Custard Doughnuts, to Butternut Squash & Mozzarella Tartlets and Sticky Toffee Pudding, these are recipes that will quickly become some of your best loved. With writing to be savoured as much as the recipes, tips and techniques to guide you and plenty of ideas for variations, this is baking book to be inspired by, to read and cherish.
- Author BiographyRuby Tandoh entered Great British Bake Off aged just twenty and in the first year of a Philosophy and Art History degree at UCL. She quickly impressed with her creative approach to ingredients and flavour taking precedence over decoration. Ruby is now a weekly food columnist in the Guardian and a monthly columnist at British ELLE. Raised in Southend, Essex, she lives - and bakes - in north London. She blogs at rubyandthekitchen.co.uk and tweets at @rubytandoh.
- PrizesWinner of Gourmand World Cookbook Awards: Best First Book 2015 and Gourmand World Cookbook Awards: Best Bread Book 2015. Shortlisted for Guild of Food Writers Awards: Jeremy Round Award for the Best First Book 2015.
- Author(s)Ruby Tandoh
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Weight1034 g
- Width184 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.