Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second vel from the critically acclaimed writer of Pike, which was minated for France s prestigious Grand Prix de Litterature Policiere crime fiction award and easily rivals Larry Brown s most rewned vels ( Spinetingler Magazine ). In the tradition of Cormac McCarthy and Larry Brown comes a haunting story about men, their fathers, their sons, and the legacy of violence. For Patterson Wells, disaster is the rm. Working alongside dangerous, desperate, itinerant men as a tree clearer in disaster zones, he's still dealing with the loss of his young son. Writing letters to the boy offers some solace. The bottle gives more. Upon a return trip to Colorado, Patterson stops to go fishing with an old acquaintance, only to find him in a meth-induced delirium and keeping a woman tied up in the bathtub. In the ensuing chain of events, which will test t only his future but his past, Patterson tries to do the right thing. Still, in the lives of those he kws, violence and justice have made of each other strange, intoxicating bedfellows. Hailed as the next great American writer (Frank Bill, author of Crimes in Southern Indiana ), Benjamin Whitmer has crafted a literary triumph that is by turns harrowing, darkly comic, and wise.
- Author(s)Benjamin Whitmer
- PublisherGallery Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallery Books
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.