All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust because you're the class clown, doesn't mean your life is funny. Secrets can live deep inside that make everything come undone. Like when your dad can't laugh anymore. And your mom is too busy to really listen. But fortunately, for Portia, there's a bright moon to reach out for at the end of the day; a moon that carries dreams to a magical place, and makes them all come true.
- Author BiographyJayne Haines began her writing career in 1998, and has since then held positions as an advertising agency Senior Copywriter, feature writer for children's magazines such as Young Rider, and as a freelance writer and editor. She was awarded first place in San Diego Book Awards Association's Poetry Contest and honors in their Children's Chap Book division. She has also appeared as a guest speaker on writing at local elementary schools. This is her first middle-grade fiction novel.
- Author(s)Jayne Haines
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.