Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides you with step-by-step exercises covering the various systems of CryENGINE and comprehensively explains their workings in a way that can be easily understood by readers of any skill level to help you develop your very own CryENGINE games. This book is intended for developers looking to harness the power of CryENGINE, providing a good grounding in how to use the engine to its full potential. The book assumes basic kwledge of the engine and its editor in n-programming areas.
- Author BiographyFilip Lundgren is a Technical Director at Poppermost Production AB where he works on SNOW, the fi rst free-to-play open-world skiing title. Filip has been working with CryENGINE since 2007 with the release of Crysis 1 SDK, and has developed community tools such as CryMono and the CryENGINE toolbox. Ruan Pearce-Authers is a game programmer currently working for Crytek GmbH. In 2009, he began managing Crytek's development community, and providing technical support for CryENGINE users. Prior to this, he was active in the Crysis modding community himself, and followed this up by producing sample projects and additional tools for the Free SDK. He co-developed the CryMono engine extension to bring support for .NET to the CryENGINE, and the Tanks game sample written exclusively in C#. At present, Ruan works as part of the development team for Crytek's award-winning entrance, into the free-to-play market, Warface, in Frankfurt.
- Author(s)Filip Lundgren,Ruan Pearce Authers
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.