All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionClaire Nightingale is haunted by the memory of childhood abuse and the painful choices she was forced to make. Longing to find peace, she kws she must first confront her demons. Moving to Solihull with her adopted daughter Nikki, she tries to make amends with the family she left behind. But Claire is t the only one hurting: Nikki is scarred by her own abusive past, and their relationship, once loving, becomes fraught with tension and resentment. Struggling to come to terms with their pain, it is t long before ghosts from the past bring a new threat that jeopardises the possibility of any future happiness...A heartbreaking tale of abuse, courage and, above all, the redemptive power of love.
- Author BiographyRosie Goodwin has worked in social services for many years. She has three children, and lives in Nuneaton with her husband, Trevor, and their three dogs.
- Author(s)Rosie Goodwin
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight292 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- ashlea81026 Sep, 2016by
the story was slow boring do not recomend
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.