All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis widely expanded second edition offers a compilation of robust, reproducible techniques for the conservation of a wide range of biological materials. It includes vel approaches and protocols that were t preservable when the first edition was published. The book begins with a discussion of long term ex situ conservation of biological resources, the role of biological resource centers, and fundamental principles of freeze-drying and cryopreservation. Each chapter focuses on the preservation of specific biological materials, including proteins, mircroorganisms, cell lines, and multicellular structures.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/06/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number368
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGlyn N. Stacey,John G. Day
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.