All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRSA is a public-key cryptographic system, and is the most famous and widely-used cryptographic system in today's digital world. Cryptanalytic Attacks on RSA, a professional book, covers almost all kwn cryptanalytic attacks and defenses of the RSA cryptographic system and its variants. Since RSA depends heavily on computational complexity theory and number theory, background information on complexity theory and number theory is presented first, followed by an account of the RSA cryptographic system and its variants. This book is also suitable as a secondary text for advanced-level students in computer science and mathematics.
- Author(s)Song Y. Yan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight427 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.