All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*Winner of the 2016 Gold Medal from Literary Classics for Teen Fiction! What if you were 8, or 11, or 14, and you could race cars at 150 mph, bungee jump, fly, eat all the ice cream and candy you wanted, or become powerful avatars such as Robobug, Kulshedra the dragon, and Altai, the gryphon avatar? All this and more is possible in the ultimate virtual reality game The Cryptogram Connection created by 14-year-old computer whiz Cody Reylds and his two classmates, Nicole Nash and Kerry McCorkle. To advance to different levels in the game, players must solve cryptograms, or secret codes. (Readers also get to solve the cryptograms.) The game becomes every kids' virtual dream, and Cody, Nicole, and Kerry, besides becoming national celebrities, make more money than they ever imagined. But The Cryptogram Connection turns into cryptogram chaos when an evil presence inhabits Zazar, the laser avatar and the most powerful, and takes control of the game. It's up to the three partners to enter the game and fight Zazar to save the gamers from virtual--and real--disaster.
- Author(s)Linda Covella
- PublisherLinda Covella
- Date of Publication09/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinda Covella
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.