All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoftware-based cryptography can be used for security applications where data traffic is t too large and low encryption rate is tolerable. But hardware methods are more suitable where speed and real-time encryption are needed. Until w, there has been book explaining how cryptographic algorithms can be implemented on reconfigurable hardware devices. This book covers computational methods, computer arithmetic algorithms, and design improvement techniques needed to implement efficient cryptographic algorithms in FPGA reconfigurable hardware platforms. The author emphasizes the practical aspects of reconfigurable hardware design, explaining the basic mathematics involved, and giving a comprehensive description of state-of-the-art implementation techniques.
- Author(s)Arturo Diaz Perez,Cetin Kaya Koc,Francisco Rodriguez-Henriquez,N.A. Saqib
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.