All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAnna Elizabeth Draeger's book Crystal Play is a treat for beaders who are captivated by the versatility of crystals in jewelry. Stitchers will explore even more combinations of crystals, new crystal shapes, seed beads, and even some new bead shapes like Tila and peanut beads. Anna showcases these crystals using techniques that include plenty of favorite stitches such as peyote, St. Petersburg chain, herringbone, and right-angle weave. But Anna also includes a few surprise alternatives, like crossweave, fringe technique, and easy wireworking. The projects include many bracelets (which readers love as they are quick and satisfying), a few necklaces, and many bonus design variations (earrings, rings, pendants). Anna's playful, imaginative look is what truly sets this book apart!
- Author BiographyAnna Elizabeth Draeger is a well-known jewelry designer and the author of Crystal Brilliance and Great Designs for Shaped Beads. Since 2009, Anna has been an ambassador for the CREATE YOUR STYLE with CRYSTALLIZED(TM) -- Swarovski Elements program, a handpicked worldwide network of designers who are known for their unusually creative use of these Austrian crystal beauties.
- Author(s)Anna Elizabeth Draeger
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.