Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $86.77+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCRYSTAL REPORTS(R) 2008 OFFICIAL GUIDE Whether you're a DBA, data warehousing or business intelligence professional, reporting specialist, or developer, this book has the answers you need. Through hands-on examples, you'll systematically master Crystal Reports and Xcelsius 2008's most powerful features for creating, distributing, and delivering content. One step at a time, long-time Crystal Reports insiders take you from the basics through advanced content creation and delivery using Xcelsius, Crystal Reports Server, crystalreports.com, and the offline Crystal Reports Viewer. Every significant enhancement introduced in Crystal Reports 2008 is covered, including its new visualization options and more robust Web services capabilities. The book concludes by showing how to use Crystal Reports' powerful .NET and Java SDKs to customize and extend enterprise reporting in virtually unlimited ways. * Learn hands-on, through step-by-step examples and exercises-and discover tips and tricks proven in real-world enterprise environments * Master new Crystal Reports 2008 features, including interactive report viewing, Xcelsius dashboarding, Flex, and Flash integration, Report Designer improvements, report bursting, and more * Publish professional-quality reports against virtually any data source, including relational and OLAP databases, Universes, SAP, PeopleSoft, JavaBeans, .NET/COM objects, XML, and more * Discover advanced visualization techniques using Xcelsius, charts, and maps * Learn methods for distributing reports and integrating content into other applications * Learn about the latest reporting addition to the Business Objects family-Xcelsius and begin creating dynamic and interactive dashboards NEIL FITZGERALD has spent several years working at Business Objects and with one of Business Objects' largest providers of custom BI and enterprise reporting solutions. BOB COATES currently works as a Sales Consultant for Business Objects, an SAP company, where he has been employed for more than eleven years. RYAN GOODMAN is the founder of Centigon Solutions, Inc., and remains one of the top Xcelsius experts and evangelists in the world. MICHAEL VOLOSHKO is a senior presales consultant for the financial services team at Business Objects. ON THE WEB Find all this and more at informit.com/sams: * Java and .NET sample reports and code samples for all examples in the book * Bonus chapters, tips, tricks, and links to great reporting resources CATEGORY: Database COVERS: Crystal Reports 2008, Crystal Reports Server 2008, Crystal Reports Viewer, crystalreports.com, Xcelsius 2008 USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate informit.com/sams
- Author BiographyAbout the Lead Author Neil FitzGerald is an entrepreneur who has successfully started or contributed to multiple consulting companies in the IT consulting domain. Neil combined his bachelor's degree in computer science from Queen's University in Kingston, Canada and his MBA from the Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario with his more than 8 years of experience at Business Objects in a variety of senior roles to help provide information solutions to Fortune 500 companies across North America. He has spent more than 13 years in the information delivery domain and is available for onsite or remote consulting to companies large and small. Neil can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. About the Contributing Authors Bob Coates has worked for Business Objects, an SAP company (through the Crystal Decisions and Business Objects acquisitions), for more than 11 years. While there he worked in technical support, global services, and sales consulting. Presently Bob is a principal sales consultant working on the SAP Synergy Team-a branch of the Strategic Technology Group focused on the top 100 SAP customers. Bob would like to thank his wife Amanda for her infinite patience and support. Ryan Goodman is the founder of Centigon Solutions Inc. As a previous technical evangelist and sales consultant at Infommersion and then Business Objects, Ryan has implemented hundreds of Xcelsius projects spanning more than 4 years. His interactive data visualization and design background coupled with his business insight and technical aptitude have made him one of the top Xcelsius experts in the world. Ryan continues to push the envelope and evangelize Xcelsius on his blog: www.ryangoodman.net/blog. Michael Voloshko is a principal solutions architect for the financial services vertical at Business Objects, an SAP company.
- Author(s)Neil Fitzgerald
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight903 g
- Width180 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.