All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with experienced .NET programmers in mind, this volume provides in-depth information for integrating Crystal Reports into various applications, fully maps out the Crystal Reports object model, and enables developers to create windows, Web, and enterprise-level reporting solutions. Featuring code samples that can be copied and pasted into the reader's own applications, this manual explores all platforms and programming languages. Completely examining the latest VS.NET 2005 version of the software, this edition is updated with detailed tutorials on every aspect of the program to speed users through the process of creating reports.
- Author BiographyBrian Bischof has been a consultant on Crystal Reports for more than a decade. He is the author of Crystal Reports .NET Programming, The .NET Languages, and Professional Visual Studio .NET. He lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)Brian Bischof
- PublisherBrian Bischof
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrian Bischof
- Out-of-print date08/12/2014
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight830 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.