Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in the Fury of Aces series and sequel to the action-packed BURNT ICE. Move over Star Wars! This is a superb space opera ...humans and hybrids and strange new creatures fighting for survival on Earth and across the galaxies ...A superb space adventure from a fresh new voice. this is the second book in the Fury of Aces series and follows on from the action-packed BURNt ICE. In our future worlds the Administration rules the Sphere of Humankind, the Games Board sanctions and funds wars and conflicts, and the Haulers' Collective roams the space routes like the caravanners of old. Political factions and galactic media moguls vie for power ...and money.
- Author BiographySteve Wheeler was born in 1957 in NZ. He was given the option at age 18 of becoming a Catholic priest or a policeman - he chose the latter. He has served in the military, and since 1987 has worked as a bronze sculptor, knifesmith and swordsmith. He lives with his wife and children in Hawkes Bay.
- PrizesShortlisted for Sir Julius Vogel Award for Best Novel (Adult) 2014.
- Author(s)Steve Wheeler
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleFury of Aces
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationPymble
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight542 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.83New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.