All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive mograph on the CtBP family proteins. These proteins are gaining wide scientific interest due to their critical roles in animal development and in oncogenesis. The CtBP family proteins are multifunctional. They predominantly function as transcriptional corepressors in the nucleus by recruiting various histone modifying enzymes such as histone deacetylases, histone methylases and a histone demethylase. They also perform several diverse cytosolic functions such as Golgi maintenance and in central nervous system synapses.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMolecular Biology Intelligence Unit
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byG. Chinnadurai
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.