All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionOn January 1, 1984, Cuba celebrated the 25th anniversary of its revolution. As the first socialist revolution both in Latin America and in the Western hemisphere, its progress over the years has been closely observed by diverse parties as well as by scholars and academics. In this volume a number of well-kwn scholars in the field offer an assessment of Cuba's achievments, lessons, problems, and invative solutions over this period. These essays present a comprehensive view of Cuba covering social reform, cultural change, the ecomy, the political process and foreign policy.
- Author Biographylebsky/f Sandor/r ed. k/f John/i M./r ed.
- Author(s)Sandor Halebsky
- Date of Publication15/04/1985
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight849 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Kirk
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.