Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $46.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn CUBA UNDERGROUND, adventurous author, Dennis Valder, discovers the Cuba unkwn to the media. His travels begin from a small international tice welcoming caving exploration then continues through the streets of small towns, vacation hot spots and seldom seen venues along the rthern coast, ending in Havana. Using the unusual method of living in regions and meeting with people unkwn to the news and international agencies, the author is allowed to see Cuba with open eyes. First, in the jungles east of Matanzas, then later in rarely visited locations that typifies the life of the average Cuban. Insight in to what has happened in Cuba since 1959 in the aftermath of an historical embargo never duplicated. History that has been forgotten by most of the world and how it relates to Cuba today. Expectations for the future are discussed in this English/Spanish translated book that explains how this small island has developed in the last 5 centuries, from Kings to Dictators. Cuba, an island of contradictions, has much more to offer the world than the vision provided by many. This book gives a new look at many subjects often igred or forgotten and the players whose roles impacted the international stage. Unique photos provided by the author are included. I am in an aisle seat, but I can look out the window and see that it is w dark. The coast of Mexico quickly disappears, and only the sea is between us and my adventures in Cuba. The water is reflecting the stars from millions of miles away. Soon even that disappears as we climb higher leaving only the darkness and the new unkwn. I keep watching out the window. The passenger beside me in the window seat is a young woman with blonde hair. Her ample chest is also within my view thanks to the loose fitting halter top she is wearing. It is distracting, but of course I am more than willing to suffer my eyes at the sight. I wonder if she thinks I am staring at her, when, at least some of the time, I am looking out the wi
- Author BiographyDennis Valder currently lives in Katy, Texas. An extensive traveler, adventurer and history enthusiast. Manufacturing and Sales specialist in Optics. Currently focusing on science relating to superconductivity.
- Author(s)Dennis Valder
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.82
- AU $21.83Trending at AU $22.42
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.85
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $56.25
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.