All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, readable history of Cuba which begins with the pre-Hispanic period, through to Cuba's struggle to maintain the revolution following the collapse of the Soviet Union and ending with Fidel Castro's decision to step down in 2008. French language edition.
- Author BiographySergio Guerra Vilaboy, a professor at the University of Havana, obtained a doctorate in history at the University of Leipzig. He is the author of numerous books on Latin American history and is currently the executive secretary of the Association of Latin American and Caribbean Historians.Oscar Loyola-Vega is a professor of history at the University of Havana.
- Author(s)Oscar Loyola Vega,Sergio Guerra Vilaboy
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Weight120 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.