All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection examines Cuban cultural production during the Special Period of the 1990s, following the collapse of the Soviet bloc. Contributors address the cultural forms; and the associated ethics and practices of labour, leisure, and bureaucratic organization that arose in the transformation of the socialist cultural infrastructure.
- Author BiographyARIANA HERNANDEZ-REGUANT is Assistant Professor of Communication at the University of California, San Diego, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleNew Directions in Latino American Cultures
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAriana Hernandez-Reguant
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.