All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready to dive into Cubase 6! This book provides a thorough look at the most common as well as lesser-kwn features of this impressive digital audio production software. Beyond describing the features of the program and how they work, CUBASE 6 POWER! tells why to use certain features and when they are most beneficial to your recording project. You'll gain a better understanding of Cubase while learning how to use all the exciting new tools in version 6, including its improved audio editing, redesigned user interface, Lane Tracks and Track Edit Groups, and new VST instruments. Packed with useful tips and detailed explanations, this book is your guide to taking advantage of all that Cubase has to offer and making a powerful difference in your music creation.
- Author BiographyA composer for the past 18 years and a music enthusiast since 1976, Robert Guerin has worked on different personal and professional projects, such as feature and short films, television themes, and educational and corporate videos. As a professor, Robert has put together several courses covering a wide range of topics, such as computer software for musicians, digital audio technologies, sound on the Web, sound in multimedia productions, hard disk recording, and many more. He has been program coordinator at Trebas Institute in Montreal and a part-time professor at Vanier College, also in Montreal. Robert has developed online courses on sound integration in Web pages and has written several articles, tutorials, and software reviews for audio and music related online magazines. Robert has authored five editions of CUBASE POWER! He has also written two editions of MIDI POWER! and co-wrote NUENDO POWER! Michael Miller has written more than 100 non-fiction books over the past two decades. Collectively, his books have sold more than one million copies. Many of his books build on his experience as a musician, which includes a stint at the Indiana University School of Music's prestigious Jazz Studies program, as well as many years as a working musician. Learn more about Michael and his books at www.molehillgroup.com. He can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Michael Miller,Robert Guerin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1370 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.