CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionCube Countdown explores machines and engineering. Readers must use their problem-solving skills in a twisting-turning world of toys and puzzles. Graphic illustrations and puzzles bring subjects to life, and a glossary and further reference material are included at the end of the book.
- Author BiographyDan Green studied Natural Sciences at Cambridge University. He has written and edited many popular science titles and humorous books, and developed and edited the successful Horrible Science magazine collection. He is the 'voice' of Basher's bestselling science-made-easy books, and has written nine titles in the series. He lives in Cambridge, U.K.
- Author(s)Dan Green
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRubik's Quest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width170 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.