All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFleeing from the evil Sir Philip Morton, Peter Brownrigg finds himself on the wrong side of the law. On the run to London he meets Kit and the two decide to stick together. But a chance discovery endangers their lives and soon Peter is deep in murderous plots, secrets and even treason. Set in the turbulent days of Elizabeth I, this classic story of danger and intrigue conjures up a world of mystery, twists and turns and thrilling action.
- Author BiographyBorn in Nottingham in 1909, Geoffrey Trease had his first book published in 1934. He went on to write over 100 books for children and adults, and became renowned for his children's historical novels. Cue for Treason, published in 1940, was his most popular and successful book. He died in 1998.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Trease
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA Puffin Book
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteb & w line illustrations throughout
- Weight262 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.