All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative longevity is about what you do to prepare yourself for the ripe moment, when the potential of an idea is able to grow into something useful...This book is for anyone who has a tendency to think visually and needs to satisfy their creative soul. --from the Introduction Discover the road to productivity and success by keeping your creative juices flowing daily. Cultivating Creativity is a book based on the idea that creativity requires ample momentum--if you stop, you'll stall. In order to get the creative inspiration you need to do your design work well, it's important to establish daily creative routines. Author Maria Fabrizio has compiled here a beautiful and inspirational guide, a companion to unlocking your creativity every day. Create every day, and you'll be able to keep creating every day--it's as simple as that.
- Author BiographyMaria is an illustrator and designer who believes that smart ideas make beautiful work. With an affection for process, she works by hand, and on screen for projects large and small while maintaining her daily illustration blog - Wordless News. Maria brings more than six years of professional experience to bear and holds an MFA from Virginia Commonwealth University in Graphic Design/Visual Communication.
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHow Design Books
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width276 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMaria Fabrizio
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.