All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores rural resistance, class consciousness, and the politics of contemporary culture through the experience of family farmers in France's red south.
- Author BiographyWinnie Lem is Associate Professor in Comparative Development Studies and Women's Studies at Trent University, Canada.
- Author(s)Winnie Lem
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication28/04/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSUNY Series in National Identities
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.