CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIt is generally accepted that the modern era has been a period of unprecedented cultural change. But what is the nature of this change and how has it impacted on our day-to-day experience? This landmark text proposes an invative framework for understanding the shifting forms of mass culture and everyday life, and does so by examining changes in a number of important cultural spheres, from food to fashion, tourism to media representations. Vivid and ambitious, it both synthesises a diverse literature and advances theoretical debates.
- Author BiographyDAVID CHANEY is Professor of Sociology at the University of Durham. He is the author of Fictions of Collective Life, The Cultural Turn and Lifestyles.
- Author(s)David Chaney
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/03/2002
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.