All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores US-Japanese relations in the interwar period to find that the seeds of the Pacific War were sown in the failure of cultural diplomacy and the growth of mutually antagonistic images. This book is useful to students and scholars of US history and cultural studies, as well as to specialists of theatre history and performance art studies.
- Author BiographyJON DAVIDANN is Associate Professor of History, Hawaii Pacific University, USA.
- Author(s)Jon T. Davidann
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.