All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCULTURAL DIVERSITY: A PRIMER FOR THE HUMAN SERVICES, International Edition provides the tools you need to become a successful and effective counselor. This invative text covers a variety of topics, ranging from the general principles of cultural diversity to how to work with clients from various cultures. It's the perfect text to prepare you for a successful career in counseling.
- Author BiographyJerry V. Diller has been teaching for over 30 years at all levels of higher education. He has been on the faculty of at The Wright Institute, University of California at Berkeley, University of Oregon, and Lane Community College in Eugene, Oregon. He was awarded the Innovation of the Year Award for teaching at Lane Community College. In his private practice he has been a partner in Multicultural Associates, a consulting and training organization focusing on issues of cultural diversity and social justice.
- Author(s)Jerry Diller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight476 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.