Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Ecomics and Cultural Policies offers a unique guide to the state of the art in cultural ecomics. First, it alerts scholars and students to the necessity for careful definition and measurement of the 'cultural sector'. Second, it affords examples of how ecomic analysis can shed light on the motivation of creative and performing artists and of artistic enterprises. Third, Cultural Ecomics and Cultural Policies widens the discussion of public policy towards the arts beyond general ecomic appraisal of arguments for government financial support. It does so by considering the government's role in defining property rights in artistic products and in regulating as well as financing the arts; examining how the criteria for government support are actually applied. Cultural Ecomics and Cultural Policies will be of interest to ecomists, students and policy makers.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/1994
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight459 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byIlde Rizzo,Professor Alan T. Peacock
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.