Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for culture and heritage organisations that wish to create, sustain and increase recurring income from individual dors. This book provides information on how to go about improving fundraising from individual dors, and an understanding of what is needed to make it work, in terms of people, techniques and mechanisms, and relationships.
- Author(s)Theresa Lloyd
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication12/10/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.