All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Guide covers signage design in cultural facilities, including schools, libraries, cultural centres, sports facilities, academic research centres and activity centres. Projects presented show readers the significance of signage design in cultural facilities. DVD of HD images is also provided for better reading experience.
- Author BiographyGoryacheva is the Graphic Design Expert for the Grand Egyptian Museum in Giza, Egypt. Goryacheva has been highly awarded for her work, both nationally and internationally, among the most important awards are three Red Dots in Communication design (2011, 2012, and 2013 (Best of the Best)).
- Author(s)Irina Goryacheva
- PublisherDesign Media Publishing (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDesign Media Publishing (UK) Ltd
- Weight1724 g
- Width225 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.