All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Heritage Management in China presents a thematic examination of the development of cultural heritage management (CHM) in an Asian context. It challenges assumptions of the primacy of community-sponsored action and heritage authority based on Western-derived ideals and practices that fit with democratic models for civil action. The multidisciplinary team of international contributors analyze four key case studies of cities along the Pearl River Delta examining their administrative characteristics, ecomic growth and their relationship with cultural identity and human relationships. Providing an invative study of cultural heritage management, this book will be of interest to students of Asian and cultural studies, as well as offering valuable insights into Asian culture and society itself.
- Author BiographyHilary du Cros is an Invited Professor at the Institute For Tourism Studies in Macao, People's Republic of China. Yok-shiu F. Lee is an Associate Professor in Geography at the University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, People's Republic of China.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byHilary du Cros,Yok-Shiu F. Lee
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.